Utility Integration Solutions, Inc. (UISOL) is the integration specialist of the utility industry, and a trusted advisor to utilities for grid modernization
UISOL helps utilities improve their operations through smart grid architecture and end-to-end integration of systems and core business processes, including transmission control center operation, market operation, distribution and outage management, smart metering, demand response management, and real-time asset management.
News & Events
- Active and Passive Customers in a World with Flexible Electricity Demand. April 2013.
- Taking Advantage of AMI Technologies. March 2013.
- UISOL Contributes Thought Leadership Expertise at DistribuTECH 2013 Conference January 8, 2013
- UISOL Completes “Go-Live” of New Outage Management System for South Carolina Electric and Gas December 6, 2012
- UISOL Expands Smart Grid Consulting Services with Five Senior Leaders November 13, 2012
- Tackling OMS and AMI Integration October 8, 2012
- UISOL Hosts 7th Annual Utility Integration Conference September 18-19 in Philadelphia September 10, 2012
- Mehrdod Mohseni to Lead International Systems Integration Services at UISOL July 16, 2012
“We are pleased to have UISOL as a strategic vendor/contractor…”
Jim Compton, CTO, Burbank Water & Power
"UISOL was extremely responsive and provided excellent service!...”
Ralph Spaulding, VP of Engineering, DC Systems
“…The quality of your work means that you will be my go-to group whenever I have sticky problems that need solving.”
Brian Chabot, Manager – Business Systems, Pepco Holdings, Inc.